On 19th March 2020 Vuzo’s founder & CEO Peter Biggs will be addressing the biggest SEO focused meetup happening in the tech capital right now. These events are monthly and provide an evening of networking with industry peers, leading experts, formidable talent, high-profile speakers and the team from Blue Array, the UK’s largest pure-play SEO agency.
Spying on Google: Using Log File Analysis and Python to Reveal Invaluable SEO Insights
Common SEO Myths and Misconceptions
PR & SEO: A Special Relationship
Vuzo Founder & CEO PETER BIGGS
AI: the SEO’s secret weapon.
As an SEO, you can usually access your clients’ web analytics. With API access and a few data tools, you can start leveraging huge SEO value from all the historical data inside.
- Forecast demand
- Spot missed revenue opportunities
- Make a case for your IA and content updates with data
- Automate the time consuming IA build process
- Overlay visibility and keyword difficulty data
- Attribute & quantify the ROI from your efforts
- and create a data-led SEO strategy which keeps you ahead.
Book your tickets here https://londonseomeetup.com/
The event will be held at Funding Circle, 71 Queen Victoria Street from 7pm.
London, EC4V 4AY
Funding Circle’s offices are just a 25 minute tube ride from Paddington station. The nearest tube station is Mansion house, served by the Circle and District Lines.